- Receive all parts that are shipped in, making sure they are received in good condition and packing slips match the part and quantity received
- Package and ship orders to customers in the most efficient manner
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
- Assist with quality control to ensure product meets standards before shipping
- Operate fork lift truck when necessary
- Cross-check inventory accuracy
- Assist with scheduling of vehicle maintenance
- Work with shop supervisor to coordinate deliveries
- Light data entry
- Dispatch company local trucks
- Assist shipping manager as needed
- Need good communication skills with all departments and customers
- Ability to multitask
- Driver’s license is required with possible DOT physical
To apply for this job please visit piccolamfg.com.